Eugenio Bertin was born in Polverara, in the province of Padua, on December 25, 1950. From the very beginning, he showed a predisposition for drawing. At the age of seven, in 1957, he was initiated into the study of music specializing first in the accordion and then in the piano, under the guidance of master Lorenzo Cavaliere.
After having participated in some concerts, however, he stopped in 1965, with the disappointment of his father Oscar and his mother Lina. After leaving his studies at Belzoni in Padua - geometries - in 1967 he graduated in horticulture and gardening design.
In 1973 he entered the Circolo Libera Espressione Artistica, here to give him lessons in painting is prof. Gian Paolo Scottolini. From 1974 he finally began his artistic career, a few years later he inaugurated the first solo exhibition and numerous collective: 150 personal ones will follow in the years to come, as well as several dozen collective.
This new world prompts him to enrol in the free courses of the Accademia di Belle Arti in Venice, under the guidance of the masters Luciano Zanotti and Gianfranco Tramontin. His works have been acquired from public and private collections in Italy and abroad.
Eugenio Bertin currently lives in the province of Treviso.